Thursday 17 May 2012

There's Nothing Permanent but Change

As you notice, I've done some changes on the blog - name, pictures, colour scheme. Along with the name change, the blog will be available with new blogger and domain adresses. The old adress, www.minnaskitchen.com will still work. I've added a domain, www.bluntcook.com, to serve as the main url for the blog. Additionally, the blogger adress will change accordingly. So the following urls will work from mon 21 May 2012 onwards  (and minnas-experimentalcooking.blogspot.com ceases to work):
  • www.bluntcook.com
  • www.bluntcook.blogspot.com
  • www.minnaskitchen.com
As for the changes, I felt I needed to profile it a tad better. The blog is about creating, experimenting with recipes, nature, Finnish food culture, lessons learned and non-fuss instructions how to prepare good meals. I wanted to reflect to my approach to live, love and cooking; creative, curious and straightforward. Therefore: Blunt Cook - with sharp instruments and twisted recipes. A good inspiration for blog makeover offered delicious days, thank you very much! It's a good read for any aspiring blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment